DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tap and fly distance

Escape27

Reactions
have only starting to use the tap and fly on my mavic pro, but when I set it to go the uas will fly to a distance of 50 Mtrs and stop and hover informing me that I have entered restricted area.I have also noted on the H point there is a yellow circle which coincides with the area of 50mtrs.
I am flying in the middle of a field with no restricted airspace checking on the dji map and caa maps, yet when coming out of tap and fly I can fly aircraft as far as the eye can see which is beyond 50mtrs,

Is there a restricted distance using tap and fly mode?

have only starting to use the tap and fly on my mavic pro, but when I set it to go the uas will fly to a distance of 50 Mtrs and stop and hover informing me that I have entered restricted area.I have also noted on the H point there is a yellow circle which coincides with the area of 50mtrs.
I am flying in the middle of a field with no restricted airspace checking on the dji map and caa maps, yet when coming out of tap and fly I can fly aircraft as far as the eye can see which is beyond 50mtrs,

Is there a restricted distance using tap and fly mode?
I use TAPFLY , one of the intelligent flight modes, and have never noticed that it limits my distance. Did you check your distance settings?

Thanks I check it this weekend although I had distance of 50 mtrs perhaps that’s why I could see a radiu circle around the home point. I let you know how I get on .

Hello found the problem I had the distance limited switch on which prevented the droan traveling further than the yellow radius which was or can be set up to 8000mtrs. Switched the limited off and dragon can fly as long as I need it to beyond visual line of sight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada