DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tap fly tips wanted

Pinchecharlie

Reactions
I like tap fly because I can do videos smoothly and iam newbie. But... it freaks me out that it could just keep going! So how is the best way to turn it around and or change the heading without exiting the program. Reason is- iam old and I feel like just stopping and hovering is somehow unstable lol and I feel like pushing buttons is increasing the odds of electronic failures! No kidding it gives me anxiety! Any tips? Basically I just want to do a sweeping "pan reveal" but then come home. I still don't feel safe with it very far away. Thanks charlie

Reactions: passedpawn
Just go for it mate , no your limits bit sweeping panning shots are a breeze for mavics , your not gonna de-stabilise the drone something pretty drastic would have to happen , be safe and enjoy and keep an eye on your rc signal ?

I've been using tap fly to do hyperlapses and when I'm done I just hit stop throw in sport mode and bring it on back. Haven't had any issues so far.

iam old and I feel like just stopping and hovering is somehow unstable
Charlie your not old, stopping and hovering is perfectly stable.
practice slow circles around yourself and gradually increase the distance away from you. the further away the bigger the circle and your confidence and ability will increase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22