DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Tell me what you think.

To tell you the truth, it is not much of a photo at all. No obvious subject, my eyes are searching around, "what should I look at?" You needed to home in on the man and the farm equipment.Needed a lower angle.
While it’s true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder perhaps you were overlooking the beauty of the graphics in the texture. The reason that I attempted to reframe the image was to take advantage of the the graphics through increased dynamics because it’s more of a textural work than one that focuses on the main focal point. Only when you start looking at the fine details within the graphic is when you understand the story line that is an underlying message rather than a main message.JMO

Sorry, it said the picture was to big, I am trying to put a link to them on google drive. Bare with me I am not very techy.

Josiah S, that happens to me on most of the photos I take. Before I can attach them, I have to "re-size" them smaller first. Do you have photo processing software that will let you do that?

What I learned is that higher is not always better. You still need great light (which you have) and a subject ( which you also have).
Next time try a picture from just 10m or 20m hight (30 - 60ft). It helps you focus.

And keep shooting [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato