DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Telluride, CO mountains in 4K

Nice video

Reactions: spamgnome
After doing some research, I found that launching a drone in town is a no-no, so I went out of town a bit to film along a road. If you don't enjoy the video, at least enjoy the music!

What’s not to love about this video. Some nice flying, spectacular footage, the sun was shining, and topped off with the classic Rocky Mountain Way. Gotta love Joe!

Reactions: spamgnome
After doing some research, I found that launching a drone in town is a no-no, so I went out of town a bit to film along a road. If you don't enjoy the video, at least enjoy the music!

Nice video and great music choice.

What a beautiful place to visit or maybe you live there. Excellent piece of rock-music and scenery!

I enjoyed the video....not the music.

Awesome video. I used to live in Steamboat and made my way to Telluride a few times. This made me homesick.

Good, smooth, clear, footage, interesting scenery - loved the music.
My rating 9/10.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven