DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Temporary Flight Restrictions in DJI Go 4

IShouldBeWorking

Reactions
Hi, knowledgeable friends! Yesterday I was unable to fly at one of my favorite spots. DJI Go4 said there was a temporary flight restriction zone and showed it will be in effect until October. So no takeoff. The area where I had planned to fly showed clear in AirMap and Kitty Hawk but there was a forest fire in the area a month ago. The fire is out now and cleanup work is also done. The TFR has been lifted. So, my question is, will DJI remove that restricted area from their app before October? Do I have any way to contact DJI and let them know their data is incorrect? I really don't want to go all summer without shooting in one of my favorite locations just because of some incorrect data. Thanks in advance!

Hi, knowledgeable friends! Yesterday I was unable to fly at one of my favorite spots. DJI Go4 said there was a temporary flight restriction zone and showed it will be in effect until October. So no takeoff. The area where I had planned to fly showed clear in AirMap and Kitty Hawk but there was a forest fire in the area a month ago. The fire is out now and cleanup work is also done. The TFR has been lifted. So, my question is, will DJI remove that restricted area from their app before October? Do I have any way to contact DJI and let them know their data is incorrect? I really don't want to go all summer without shooting in one of my favorite locations just because of some incorrect data. Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams