DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Terrace B.C. Flooding 2021

Scooped

Reactions
We have had alot of rain in the last few days and now find ourselves in a flooding situation. Several areas have been evacuated by local rcmp with assistance of our Search and Rescue teams.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We have had alot of rain in the last few days and now find ourselves in a flooding situation. Several areas have been evacuated by local rcmp with assistance of our Search and Rescue teams.
Oh holy smoke that looks very dangerous ? Very well shown and flown thanks for sharing this very interesting video ?
cheers Paul

That's a lot of water! Can you pump some south to California? Our lakes are very low due us having a very dry winter.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great video showing the power of Mother Nature. I went through a major flood a couple of years ago. At the time I was the Captain of our fire department river rescue unit. We did 20 water rescues in one day. Floods are scary and very powerful. I hope things get back to normal soon. Be safe!

Great video showing the power of Mother Nature. I went through a major flood a couple of years ago. At the time I was the Captain of our fire department river rescue unit. We did 20 water rescues in one day. Floods are scary and very powerful. I hope things get back to normal soon. Be safe!
I am a search and rescue member myself and the team was out for for 16 hours yesterday and for 6 hours the night before before the darkness shut them down.

That's a lot of water! Can you pump some south to California? Our lakes are very low due us having a very dry winter.
That would be nice. Hope you don't have a crazy fire season there. My close friend is living in California and mentioned it was to hot already and started to head north to fish

Reactions: Prop Wash
It's not looking good. We've already had a few 'smaller' fires that had to be dealt with. Over the Memorial Day weekend we hit 106° (I'm near Sacramento, farther north was hotter). Fortunately, we'll be back in the high 80s by Monday. Heat, dry grass, not going to help.

Thanks for sharing!

I appreciate you watching and commenting

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan