DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Terrace Garden, Singapore 2022

Hi mates, trust everyone is keeping fine and flying safe.
Here's a video of my recent flight in a nature park in Singapore.
Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Ranjit

I spent a couple of weeks in Singapore in February 2020. Beautiful place. The gardens are everywhere and they are beautiful.

Reactions: rwarrior
Nice work as always Ranjit. Have we seen that temple on the mound in one of your earlier vids? It seems familiar. Very photogenic. Early morning or evening sundown?

I spent a couple of weeks in Singapore in February 2020. Beautiful place. The gardens are everywhere and they are beautiful.
Hi Jim,
Glad that you enjoyed your trip here....hope you can make another trip here soon!
And thanks for watching....
Cheers mate

Nice work as always Ranjit. Have we seen that temple on the mound in one of your earlier vids? It seems familiar. Very photogenic. Early morning or evening sundown?
Hi twickers14!
Thanks for the feedback, you're always positive with your comments, appreciate it.
Yes, I had posted a previous video of the same location, but I think it was in the Sparks Pilots forum..haha
Flight was early morning, just after sunrise...was nice and bright, and then the storm clouds came in...so I was thinking it would be a nice contrast...
Thanks again, and keep well and fly safe!
Ranjit

Hi twickers14!
Thanks for the feedback, you're always positive with your comments, appreciate it.
Yes, I had posted a previous video of the same location, but I think it was in the Sparks Pilots forum..haha
Flight was early morning, just after sunrise...was nice and bright, and then the storm clouds came in...so I was thinking it would be a nice contrast...
Thanks again, and keep well and fly safe!
Ranjit
My pleasure Ranjit. That sky looks stunning. Thought it was in Spark days. Still got mine and it flies beautifully.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf