DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Tanjung Rhu - Redux, Singapore 2023

rwarrior

Reactions
Hi mates, trust everyone's doing fine.
Here's a video of my re-visit to this location in the southern part of Singapore, but this time with the Mini 3 Pro, instead of my Air 2.
I particularly tested out the Spotlight tracking mode to see how well it works, and am quite pleased with the results..(at least for me..haha)
Let me know what you think !

Cheers, and fly safe!
Ranjit

awesome video!

Reactions: rwarrior
You picked excellent lighting for this display, and I enjoyed it immensely. The only critical advice I might give is that the focus was sometime fuzzy. I have the same critique for my own videos, though, because I'm too focused on control and forget to manage the camera focus. I dream of going back to visit Singapore. Thanks for the video.

Reactions: rwarrior
You picked excellent lighting for this display, and I enjoyed it immensely. The only critical advice I might give is that the focus was sometime fuzzy. I have the same critique for my own videos, though, because I'm too focused on control and forget to manage the camera focus. I dream of going back to visit Singapore. Thanks for the video.
Hi RDell, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks also for the tip on focus.... I should pay attention to this too. As you rightly pointed out. I was more involved on the manoeuvre rather than picture quality, and trusting the Auto mode to take care of everything....
And yeah, hope you can come by this way soon, I'd be happy to be your guide if you need one...
Cheers mate!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman