DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thailand Cinematic travel video in 4k

Awesome job!!!

Reactions: tony11
Beautiful video!
@tony11 How much hassle was it to get legal flight and to get your drone in and out of the country
When going in they asked what I was planning to do with it, I just said its for hobby. Also filming there is not big of a deal, just dont get close and bother people and u will be good.
Good luck

Reactions: Thomas B
When going in they asked what I was planning to do with it, I just said its for hobby. Also filming there is not big of a deal, just dont get close and bother people and u will be good.
Good luck

You are required to get permits from CAAT and NTBC and pay for drone liability insurance, which is required as part of the permit application process.

Lucky nobody stopped you and checked for permits because there are stories of people being fined fairly heavily.

Reactions: tony11
You are required to get permits from CAAT and NTBC and pay for drone liability insurance, which is required as part of the permit application process.

Lucky nobody stopped you and checked for permits because there are stories of people being fined fairly heavily.

Honestly I have been going for it with luck without doing much research. Im gonna do more research next time I visit some place

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof