DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THANK YOU!

Bogey

Reactions
I just wanted to say thank you to the many people that have helped me since I got my MP at the end of November. I'm not necessarily stupid and I'm not lazy, but that doesn't always = success!!!

Heck, when I graduated high school, there wasn't even cell phones or email! I didn't go to college and wasn't even introduced to baby steps tech things until I'd been in the work force for about 15 years. When I bought my MP I read everything I could find, watched tons of youtube videos, spent every night reading the forums, downloaded and read the manual (something I'll have to read weekly before I can retain more of it), spent the first 15 flights in beginner mode, big empty field, etc... BUT, still there were issues.

My latest one had to do with vision sensors, calibration, DJI assistant 2, firmware etc... I have basically been down for about 2 weeks, but I am back in the saddle and ready to start having fun again later this week when the weather clears - thanks to a lot of folks on this site!!

Congradramalations. Just make sure when you take off there are no obstacles within a 100' radius...trust me...

Glad you are up again.

When I was a kid, we had to walk barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways to school.
When I was in 7th grade, we moved from a small town to the county and I had to go to a rural 1 room school house. there were 3 in my class, counting myself. My brother was the only first grader, so the teacher put him with the second graders. At least I had shoes, so didn't have to walk barefoot to school.

Reactions: Former Member
I just wanted to say thank you to the many people that have helped me since I got my MP at the end of November. I'm not necessarily stupid and I'm not lazy, but that doesn't always = success!!!

Heck, when I graduated high school, there wasn't even cell phones or email! I didn't go to college and wasn't even introduced to baby steps tech things until I'd been in the work force for about 15 years. When I bought my MP I read everything I could find, watched tons of youtube videos, spent every night reading the forums, downloaded and read the manual (something I'll have to read weekly before I can retain more of it), spent the first 15 flights in beginner mode, big empty field, etc... BUT, still there were issues.

My latest one had to do with vision sensors, calibration, DJI assistant 2, firmware etc... I have basically been down for about 2 weeks, but I am back in the saddle and ready to start having fun again later this week when the weather clears - thanks to a lot of folks on this site!!
pleased your getting over the hurdles Thumbswayupwell done and have fun

Reactions: Bogey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ang.mcleod