DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks to Rob at ThunderDrones!

RobinP

Reactions
OK, at 6 months in with my Mavic I have had several crashes, and the last one was a doozy. I sent it to Rob at ThunderDrones in Georgia, USA, and had one of the most pleasant repair experiences ever. There was a lot wrong, Right rear arm joint, Core board, FC board, camera barrel. Rob sent me pics of each problem, and a repair estimate. The price was way lower than I anticipated. He called me when repairs were done (who else calls!) to go over everything. My drone is like new again. Thanks Rob.

Just shot this video (a little jerky as I kept refocusing).

I'm glad to know there is someone who can help should I need it. Good personal service goes a long way.

OK, at 6 months in with my Mavic I have had several crashes, and the last one was a doozy. I sent it to Rob at ThunderDrones in Georgia, USA, and had one of the most pleasant repair experiences ever. There was a lot wrong, Right rear arm joint, Core board, FC board, camera barrel. Rob sent me pics of each problem, and a repair estimate. The price was way lower than I anticipated. He called me when repairs were done (who else calls!) to go over everything. My drone is like new again. Thanks Rob.

Way cool Corn Maze video. Nice suspense watching it unfold. And I shall certainly use Rob IF (hopefully NOT) needed.

Reactions: Former Member

I've brought my Mavic Pro to Rob twice for repairs - once during the middle of a commercial shoot - and he provided outstanding service. He is technically proficient, responsive, entirely reasonable pricing, and he kept me informed throughout the (quick) process. Have never had a better service experience with any other product I've had, especially one as complex as a Mavic drone.

Nice video. Amazing.

Reactions: RobinP
Rob has my prodigal drone as I type. Never have met the guy and he has not called me about my repairs just yet. It has been 2 days since he received my MP; BUT WHO CARES, (Nope, not a complaint)

Rob at Thunderdrones is as honest as they come. I reached out to him recently and instead of telling me to send him my drone, he offered me solutions to fix the problem. He kept in contact with me to follow up on my attempts (negative of course due to lack of patience and time) so I sent it to Rob. I got an email upon my MP’s arrival and all I care to wait for now is for him to tell me how much when it’s done. I wish DJI’s customer service was just as easy to deal with. That’s why I did not renew my DJI refresh and figured from now on, I’ll just use Rob @ ThunderDrones.
Rob you just have to come up with some Thunderdrones Refresh program. I’d gladly pay it in advance.

Rob is the BEST....he fixed my smashed up little Merlin after his first “meeting” with a tree...Rob was so professional, nice, very well priced and returned my little guy Merlin quickly as promised...I highly recommend him to any who might have an unfortunate crash and want your MavicPro fixed correctly...

I just might. What day was summer this year in Scotland? joking
Ha. I live up Nth so know what ya mean!! We've actually had the best summer since '76 with no rain for months!! Yes, unheard of. Long range is giving it to last till 2024, so get booking that hol man...... Seriously though, it's great the service you provide over there. I see the appreciation every day on this forum. We could sure do with a like minded person across the Atlantic. Keep up the good work.

Ha. I live up Nth so know what ya mean!! We've actually had the best summer since '76 with no rain for months!! Yes, unheard of. Long range is giving it to last till 2024, so get booking that hol man...... Seriously though, it's great the service you provide over there. I see the appreciation every day on this forum. We could sure do with a like minded person across the Atlantic. Keep up the good work.

Ive always wanted to visit Scotland but never have. I took bagpipe lessons when I was a kid, but lost interest.

I hope you are getting some flying in during the dry weather ;)

@Thunderdrones is one of the most honest guys around. I sent mine to him because of a camera issue. Turns out it was my settings on my devices. The guy could have put in a new camera and charged me and I wouldn't have known but he didn't just sent it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada