DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

That short USB cord to charge the contoller unit

Reactions
Hi !
Bad luck ! I lost the usb cord to charge the the controller unit that came with my Mavic. I've tried to find a new one on Ebay or somewhere else, but without luck.
I've charged the controller with another cord with the USB Micro B male connector and now it takes about 30 hours to charge the controller from 50% to 100% ! I know the original cord has a USB Micro A contact.
Could this wrong type of a contact be causing the long charging time ?

Attachments

• main-qimg-1cad10158b8ed6bc2a51027a2888d6a4.png
    main-qimg-1cad10158b8ed6bc2a51027a2888d6a4.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 10
Those things are as common as dirt. Your electronics store should have one for just a couple bucks. You are looking for a USB2 to MicroUSB. Just ask them...they seem to come with just about everything rechargeable these days.

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks for your reply !
I've got several micro-usb cables already, but they are all of that usb micro type B. So I'm wondering if that slow charging is a cable related problem - or if there is something wrong with the control unit.

Thanks for your reply !
I've got several micro-usb cables already, but they are all of that usb micro type B. So I'm wondering if that slow charging is a cable related problem - or if there is something wrong with the control unit.
I use any old one I have around and have had no issue fully recharging the RC in about an hour. Sounds to me like you might have an issue with either your RC or your power supply. what are you plugging it into?

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada