DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

That's what the Mini is made for :)

Cool vid!
Looks like some parts, like the opening scene were published in reverse... right? If not, pretty risky close passes of trees and structure.

Reactions: Piranha
Today the first real snow finally is here, so I decided to walk to the neares park with my mini
Here is a result

Nice music, the only thing you forgot to do was shake the tree and capture the falling snow in slow mooo. That bic lighter building was really cool looking. Kids face priceless.

I keep meaning to make one of these. ;)

yes that is exactly what the MM is made for i loved the kids face when he saw the drone that's called low and slow in the snow, some nice flying

Nicely done and very pleasant to view. Is the footage played at the speed you recorded it? Were you filming in cinematic mode as it appears it was? Any tips you could show would be appreciated. Thanks,

Nicely done and very pleasant to view. Is the footage played at the speed you recorded it? Were you filming in cinematic mode as it appears it was? Any tips you could show would be appreciated. Thanks,
Thanks ? speed is the same as filmed, not slowed down, cinematic mode, locked expo and downward sensors was covered by black tape to make them blind ;)

Today the first real snow finally is here, so I decided to walk to the neares park with my mini
Here is a result
Hi Piranha,
wow, big compliment for this fantastic video! I like very much the smooth and slow moving shots, aswell as the shots nearby the ground. That makes the video much more interesting than only high level shots! And the music, wow! Perfectly chosen and edited, another big compliment! ? ?
How did react the people one can see on the video? No problem?
How is called the music you used?

cheers Paul and: комплимент :)

BTW, I subscribed to your channel!

Hi Piranha,
wow, big compliment for this fantastic video! I like very much the smooth and slow moving shots, aswell as the shots nearby the ground. That makes the video much more interesting than only high level shots! And the music, wow! Perfectly chosen and edited, another big compliment! ? ?
How did react the people one can see on the video? No problem?
How is called the music you used?

cheers Paul and: комплимент :)

BTW, I subscribed to your channel!
Thanks for the комплимент :))) People react with interest, no problem! The music is called Dusk to Dawn by Clara

Piranha I watched another of yours videos! The aircraft cemetery, another big WOW!! Where is that?
cheers Paul

Its a backyard of Moscow Aircraft Museum (Monino near Moscow), If you check Mavic Playlist you will find another video from there ( Il-18)

Oh a Mavic Pro? Not bad, very good stuff! I only own the mavic mini, but for the moment it´s in a repair shop because I had a crash, nothing serious, from 1,5 meters it came down:(
I Had Mavic Pro from the very first month of release, then sold it and bought Mavic 2 PRO, and now my favorite is MINI cause I can put iy in my pocket :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman