DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The abandoned factory "Cement of Chalkida"

Tasos GR

Reactions
Very close to the High Bridge of Evripos, in the settlement of Mikro Vathi in Evia, you can see the huge facilities of a cement factory that operated for 87 years, but today has been abandoned.
This is the Cement of Chalkida, which were a special part of the history of Evia. The company fed thousands of families and developed into an economic lung of the whole island.
Enjoy a flight over the abandoned factory but also the wider area.
(enable subtitles if desired)

Description in English: Made via txti.es:

Nicely done, and very interesting. Industrial archaeology is a personal interest of mine. Industrial plants like this always amaze me with their complexity. Hard to believe anyone could have completely understood how all the parts fit together.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Nicely done, and very interesting. Industrial archaeology is a personal interest of mine. Industrial plants like this always amaze me with their complexity. Hard to believe anyone could have completely understood how all the parts fit together.
Thank you very much

Very close to the High Bridge of Evripos, in the settlement of Mikro Vathi in Evia, you can see the huge facilities of a cement factory that operated for 87 years, but today has been abandoned.
This is the Cement of Chalkida, which were a special part of the history of Evia. The company fed thousands of families and developed into an economic lung of the whole island.
Enjoy a flight over the abandoned factory but also the wider area.
(enable subtitles if desired)

Description in English: Made via txti.es:

Nice job Tasos.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Nice job Tasos.

Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi