DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 The Air 3 does astrophotography

Quite interesting! What photo settings did you use on the Air 3? I like to try this! Thank you.

Another great photo!

Quite interesting! What photo settings did you use on the Air 3? I like to try this! Thank you.
I usually set the ISO and shutter speed manually, typically ISO 1,600 and 1/2 or less shutter speed. In this case, since I was trying to capture multiple targets, including a sunrise, Jupiter, Orion and a comet, I got lazy and just went with auto mode. The specific settings were ISO 3,490 and 1/4 second shutter speed. If I had set the exposure manually, I think that it would have turned out better.

I usually set the ISO and shutter speed manually, typically ISO 1,600 and 1/2 or less shutter speed. In this case, since I was trying to capture multiple targets, including a sunrise, Jupiter, Orion and a comet, I got lazy and just went with auto mode. The specific settings were ISO 3,490 and 1/4 second shutter speed. If I had set the exposure manually, I think that it would have turned out better.
Thanks! I'll be waiting for a clear night!

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Thanks! I'll be waiting for a clear night!
IF the weather cooperates... IF... I am planning on going to Paducah, KY to photograph the eclipse. One of the things that I want to accomplish is a 360° pano during totality. Given the fact that I will be operating several telescopes simultaneously, I don't know if I will be able to pull it off. Stay tuned... :)

IF the weather cooperates... IF... I am planning on going to Paducah, KY to photograph the eclipse. One of the things that I want to accomplish is a 360° pano during totality. Given the fact that I will be operating several telescopes simultaneously, I don't know if I will be able to pull it off. Stay tuned... :)
Best wishes!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom