DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The BIG GNSS (GPS) Issue -- The Constructive Thread

When did the GPS issues start happening? I'm on FW300 and seem to get a lock on ithin about a minute or so? That's on cold start. Seems well within acceptable time..
300 is the initial firmware. That version was fine for GPS. Even airsense worked on that release.

New FW was set to release by 2nd week in June, let's see if it happens. I was informed of this by Dji.
'Have you heard' if air sense will be fixed?

The new M3 FW released today (May 31) v01.00.0700 is feature packed but no mention of GPS correction.
I'm assuming that is still slated for June 2nd week?.

Today's FW doesn't hit GPS but it does add some Great new features.

The new M3 FW released today (May 31) v01.00.0700 is feature packed but no mention of GPS correction.

Many have stated todays update did indeed fix GPS issue, I'm still on older FW so havent updated yet.

Many have stated todays update did indeed fix GPS issue, I'm still on older FW so havent updated yet.
Wow... Really, that'd be great. I was going off all the YouTube Reviews... about 5 so far. Not one mentioned the GPS issue, you'd think that would be on the subject to mention, especially since many of these Reviewers were stating the same GPS issues and waiting for correction.

I'll try it out when I get back home.

There's a related change in the update release notes: Increased home point refresh rate.

Reactions: kirko_bangz
I didn't have the GNSS problem with .600, but cold start has been around 30 seconds with .700 -- I think that's about as good as it gets.

Reactions: VenomXts
To me after the update error message viewers displaying after take off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3