DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Bottoms

A.O.

Reactions
A little more wandering down in my woods, trying my hand at a little editing.. its about as choppy as my flying I think. I may have to turn off OA next time. some times it looks as though I can go between trees or whatever but the OA stops me and I sit there for a bit to get it to go.. More practice needed.
OH and it seems the music track on DJI fly isnt as long as the video or something.

A little more wandering down in my woods, trying my hand at a little editing.. its about as choppy as my flying I think. I may have to turn off OA next time. some times it looks as though I can go between trees or whatever but the OA stops me and I sit there for a bit to get it to go.. More practice needed.
OH and it seems the music track on DJI fly isnt as long as the video or something.

Sorry to change the topic and getting music to use is my question. Any response will be welcome. If course after this member. Sorry again.

No doubt about it , your getting better. Focus Problem is just because of Low Lighting conditions ,
Will be posting Neon Orange Rain and Rescue Package soon. :p

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Reactions: Thomas B and A.O.
Sorry to change the topic and getting music to use is my question. Any response will be welcome. If course after this member. Sorry again.
I'm probably not the person to ask, but I did my "editing" right on the DJI Fly app which is where I got the music.

Any place on the app? I haven't found it.
So get on your device, phone, iPad or whatever, open the Fly App while not connected to the RC, click on album on the lower left, it will bring up any videos you have on there, click on the "Create" box bottom right on the top hit Pro (I dont know what the templates do) then click on one of your videos and hit the Add box upper right, tools are on the right collumn

So get on your device, phone, iPad or whatever, open the Fly App while not connected to the RC, click on album on the lower left, it will bring up any videos you have on there, click on the "Create" box bottom right on the top hit Pro (I dont know what the templates do) then click on one of your videos and hit the Add box upper right, tools are on the right collumn
Thank you very very much!
Thank you very much. I can always count on this association. Thanks again.

Reactions: A.O.

I think this video takes the prize for the worst thing I have watched on drones in a long time. Un-smooth, jerky, yawing all over the place, a pilot with a death wish to destroy his drone, etc. To add to this severe criticism, the music was bad. Bad editing, bad flying, bad music , and a bad place to fly. Why would anyone fly in that dense of an environment, just filled with fine branches, and trees? I have seen no other negative comments because I think everyone is trying to be nice, but I have to call it for what I see.

• Haha
I think this video takes the prize for the worst thing I have watched on drones in a long time. Un-smooth, jerky, yawing all over the place, a pilot with a death wish to destroy his drone, etc. To add to this severe criticism, the music was bad. Bad editing, bad flying, bad music , and a bad place to fly. Why would anyone fly in that dense of an environment, just filled with fine branches, and trees? I have seen no other some out therenegative comments because I think everyone is trying to be nice, but I have to call it for what I see.
WOOT!! That was fun thanks! I guess maybe I should fly above everything in smooth clean air like everyone else! Then I could be non jerky like some out there!
But what fun would that be ? I like flying through my woods and practicing all this new to me stuff!:D

WOOT!! That was fun thanks! I guess maybe I should fly above everything in smooth clean air like everyone else! Then I could be non jerky like some out there!
But what fun would that be ? I like flying through my woods and practicing all this new to me stuff!:D
Well, if flying in a dense forest of branches risking a drone crash is your idea of fun, go for it. There is no place to fly there without hitting something very quickly. If you want to show a trip through dense wooded areas it is much better to do it with a gimbal mounted video camera or iPhone. I think this bad review was the first I have done on this forum since I joined several years ago.

Well, if flying in a dense forest of branches risking a drone crash is your idea of fun, go for it. There is no place to fly there without hitting something very quickly. If you want to show a trip through dense wooded areas it is much better to do it with a gimbal mounted video camera or iPhone. I think this bad review was the first I have done on this forum since I joined several years ago.
Yay and you saved it for me !!! Thank you very much!!

I think you are missing the point, Dale. A.O. is practicing his piloting skills. So what if he didn't take great cinematic shots. He isn't making a movie. He was simply sharing his experience. And seeing as how he has a movie of the attempt, he tried his hand at editing in preparation for the day he wants to make a movie. The bottom line is that he is not trying to show what it is like to walk through the woods. He is seeing if he can fly through the woods without wrecking the drone.

Mission accomplished. Thumbswayup

I think you are missing the point, Dale. A.O. is practicing his piloting skills. So what if he didn't take great cinematic shots. He isn't making a movie. He was simply sharing his experience. And seeing as how he has a movie of the attempt, he tried his hand at editing in preparation for the day he wants to make a movie. The bottom line is that he is not trying to show what it is like to walk through the woods. He is seeing if he can fly through the woods without wrecking the drone.

Mission accomplished. Thumbswayup
All well said thank you!

All well said thank you!
I as well am impressed...you helped a guy out with a questionThumbswayup....well done...your moving up fast in the ranks...I remember this "young" pilot a couple months ago who lived in SC that was just chock full of questions for a new purchase to fly drones...I wonder where he is now?:cool::oops:...and yeah that video was pretty bad :p

I as well am impressed...you helped a guy out with a questionThumbswayup....well done...your moving up fast in the ranks...I remember this "young" pilot a couple months ago who lived in SC that was just chock full of questions for a new purchase to fly drones...I wonder where he is now?:cool::oops:...and yeah that video was pretty bad :p
I do not know where that guy went!! And he is STILL chock full of questions! And I've not been "young" in quite a few years! ? And I do not argue the point that that video was pretty bad, indeed it was/is... but as said above a perfectly lovely video was not my intent!!!
And oh, by the way... I aint done yet:cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quang_do