DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The Centennial Mountains-Montana-drone views and panoramas

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Our 6 week trip to Montana is soon coming a close.

The Centennial Mountain Range is part of the Montana/Idaho border. We drove to this area yesterday. Like most of Montana, the vastness and beauty simply cannot be captured by photographs. But yet I try. Here are some drone views and a panorama of the valley and the mountain range. The green line is the creek. An approaching storm threatened in one picture.

Attachments

• Centennials-RedRock-Road-Panorama.jpg
    976.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Montana view-Centennials.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 33
  • The Centennial-Range-Idaho-Montana.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Centennial-Mtns-RedRock Road.jpg
    705.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Storm Approaching.jpg
    611.9 KB · Views: 30
Terrific photos Dale. I assume some photoshop work on each is coming.
Dave-Just got back to my laptop from a trout fly fishing trip here in Montana, I go back to Miami next week.

You ought to know me by now! No image leaves my computer without editing. I only shoot RAW on both my DSLR and my M3 so I can bring out shadow details, etc. later.

Dale

Dave-Just got back to my laptop from a trout fly fishing trip here in Montana, I go back to Miami next week.

You ought to know me by now! No image leaves my computer without editing. I only shoot RAW on both my DSLR and my M3 so I can bring out shadow details, etc. later.

Dale
You bet. Can't wait to see more. Trout fishing... now that's the one thing that sounds better to me than drone flying! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78