DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The crane and The rock, my best videos so far. I got a bit lucky with these.

Excellent control I sure wish I could do that

The crane video was fascinating and I actually watched and enjoyed the entire thing. I thought that you did a great job of smooth flying and showing different looks throughout the video. The rock video was nice, but I have to ask if all those trees that are not green are dead, if so that forest must have problems.

Loved them both, but the crane video a bit long, although really great cinematic moves! These shots give me courage to try some different angles and approaches. Thanks for sharing them.

Really nice video’s. My question is what post production software are you using, and how did you download it to the forum. I am an old goat that needs help with transferring movies. I need to send short movies to customers for there viewing . I don’t want the movies to be for general viewing by anyone . I appreciate any help thanks in advance

Really nice video’s. My question is what post production software are you using, and how did you download it to the forum. I am an old goat that needs help with transferring movies. I need to send short movies to customers for there viewing . I don’t want the movies to be for general viewing by anyone . I appreciate any help thanks in advance

I use Shotcut for editing, then post to Youtube. Then I linked the videos to this site.

Shotcut is free software and has all the functionality for basic work - cutting, speed, separate audio, picture in picture, filters and more.

If you don't want videos to be public, you can upload them to Youtube as private (do not select publish) and send the link to the customer.

Loved them both, but the crane video a bit long, although really great cinematic moves! These shots give me courage to try some different angles and approaches. Thanks for sharing them.
Yes, it is long, I already tried to cut it shorter, but managed to reduce it only by one minute, can't make myself to remove more of that material:
Be bold, practice flying around interresting objects, that's waht I have done for months before I chanced to take these shots. Be carefull, take care, safe flying.

Reactions: Dannydperez
The crane video was fascinating and I actually watched and enjoyed the entire thing. I thought that you did a great job of smooth flying and showing different looks throughout the video. The rock video was nice, but I have to ask if all those trees that are not green are dead, if so that forest must have problems.
We have a lot of European larch (Larix decidua) here, but most of the brown trees in this video look like dead spruce. There has been a massive dying of spruce here in the recent years due to drought and the European spruce bark beetle. Sad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique