DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Dead Sea

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The Dead Sea, located between Israel and Jordan with parts in the West Bank, is a salt lake in south-western Asia. Also called the Sea of Death, Salt Sea, and Sea of Lot, the Dead Sea is the lowest waterbody on Earth, with the lowest elevation on land. The Dead Sea’s water is about 10 times saltier than normal ocean water.

The Dead Sea, located between Israel and Jordan with parts in the West Bank, is a salt lake in south-western Asia. Also called the Sea of Death, Salt Sea, and Sea of Lot, the Dead Sea is the lowest waterbody on Earth, with the lowest elevation on land. The Dead Sea’s water is about 10 times saltier than normal ocean water.

I think the color balance is way off . Too much red.

The pink haze is what you see in person. Been there twice. I don’t understand why, but photos and videos I’ve taken with iPhone look the same.

Julius did you find it difficult to get permission to fly? Heading there in Nov.

Julius did you find it difficult to get permission to fly? Heading there in Nov.
No problem.Flew every day all over Israel except in the Old City where it is not allowed and DJI APP won't allow you to launch
Become a member of the Israel
Join the AeroClub of Israel for about 135 shekels
Follow the same FAA rules and you will have a great time.I flew all over Israel except in the old city
See my videos on U Tube that I took
Have a great trip

Reactions: 4006448
No problem.Flew every day all over Israel except in the Old City where it is not allowed and DJI APP won't allow you to launch
Become a member of the Israel

Join the AeroClub of Israel for about 135 shekels
Follow the same FAA rules and you will have a great time.I flew all over Israel except in the old city
See my videos on U Tube that I took
Have a great trip
Great and thank you Julius. I will check out your youtube page. Did you require liability insurance? If so where did you get yours?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead