DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

the dji Air 3 note book

i was very busy but had some time to fly the awesome air3 its really a great drone in its class and in every class ... its captured shots are exceptional nothing else can describe such a quality the drone its self is a tank in the sky i flew it in really heavy wind , all in all a perfect drone, i only wish some one hacks the fw to mod like the rc2 for other applications other than the fly app or to allow regular or diy 4s lipos or lithiums to work with the air3

hi and hi every one! so far had some more experience with studio new drones like the mavic 3 pro the air3 and air 2s , the performance and reliability and great cameras are no way close to any thing else!!!

the only issue was a disappointing 2 times log out by the rcn1 of the air2s by its own from the fly app and getting to beginner mode... in the first time the filming was in the city and every thing went fine i logged back from mobile internet!!! in the second time the experience was frustrating and all the good feeling towards the air2s changed to disappointment we were on a 2hour trip to a mountain and the fly app stated we were logged out and no connection to the internet was available.......'​

is there a hack or a a way to get around that????? please some one helpppppppp!

... i think its time related i mean it logs out of account after one month by its own????!!!!

hi and hi every one! so far had some more experience with studio new drones like the mavic 3 pro the air3 and air 2s , the performance and reliability and great cameras are no way close to any thing else!!!

the only issue was a disappointing 2 times log out by the rcn1 of the air2s by its own from the fly app and getting to beginner mode... in the first time the filming was in the city and every thing went fine i logged back from mobile internet!!! in the second time the experience was frustrating and all the good feeling towards the air2s changed to disappointment we were on a 2hour trip to a mountain and the fly app stated we were logged out and no connection to the internet was available.......'​

is there a hack or a a way to get around that????? please some one helpppppppp!

... i think its time related i mean it logs out of account after one month by its own????!!!!

Yup! Ain't that grand? Way to go, DJI! :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_