DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The end of drones??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seem harsh but i think the misuse of drones camera had led to this situation.
Absolutely can't stand the aerial footage of Drones in City streets over roads etc.
What the heck are these drone operators trying to achieve nothing but negative public attention.
Way to often we see footage posted on YouTube with close encounters with Commercial Aircraft or light Aircraft **
These are the Idiots that will Destroy the recreational hobby

Reactions: Sprocket
Wow a lot of gun owner victims here, suckers. I just told Hillary I had no guns when she came for mine and she moved on.

Reactions: dekip and tleonhar
I didn’t read all the posts but drone might have been flying too low. How tall were the trees? 50ft? I fly 150 - 200ft up when I fly I don’t think a shotgun will reach that high if it does I’ll have to fly higher. I wouldn’t want someone buzzing over my property at low altitudes or stopping.
The woman who shot the drone is a trigger happy person all she had to do was ask the drone operator to move on.

Here is an example of people reaction when they see drones over there property Woman shoots drone: “It hovered for a second and I blasted it to smithereens.”
So sad for the demise of the drone, but have to say I am extremely impressed with her ability to shoot. What are the landowners right in KY? Many states are looking the other way on out of city limits these days. Obviously this woman was rural. Again, sorry for the drone loss but still very impressed with her shooting.

We don't have mass shootings every week. That is just media hype. What we do have is a mental health issue that no one seems to have a good answer to fixing.
As a matter of fact you do have mass shootings every week. Just sayin', and not getting into the ownership debate. The shootings occur - or are you saying you believe reports of them are some sort of liberal pinko fantasy ?
Las Vegas was the 273rd mass shooting in 275 days in 2017

As a matter of fact you do have mass shootings every week. Just sayin', and not getting into the ownership debate. The shootings occur - or are you saying you believe reports of them are some sort of liberal pinko fantasy ?
Las Vegas was the 273rd mass shooting in 275 days in 2017

Thats the biggest crock of bull**** ever, bro we DO NOT have mass shootings everyday wtf! If anyone blves this get help bc you need it!

Reactions: dekip
Thats the biggest crock of bull**** ever, bro we DO NOT have mass shootings everyday wtf! If anyone blves this get help bc you need it!

I know, right??!! Wait... he said every week, a week is 7 days fyi, and he is right, Mr. NRA.

This is really fascinating. You genuinely believe this stuff is just made up ? We were actually talking about them being weekly, but let's suppose there were 51 a year - would that make you feel vindicated ? These people may have an agenda you don't agree with, but do you think they are somehow so powerful as to have manipulated all their sources ? Perhaps we're just arguing about the definition of 'mass' ?
Mass Shootings in 2018 | Gun Violence Archive
Past Summary Ledgers | Gun Violence Archive

I admit I got suckered into this post and added a hint of my own political views, but why hasn't a moderator shut this down, it is way off the topic of drones.
Cause he just saw it . Maybe if it had been reported earlier I wouldn't have to try and clean it if I can or I will just close it .
Sorry Closed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun