DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The ending of what they call legacy drones ???

As CAA is mentioned, we're talking UK. We are no longer part of Europe (the EU), we make our own rules and regulations, don't we?

And yes, it would also very helpful if OPs mentioned their location at the start of their post so that the UK/USA confusion is not there.
Exactly. Apparently, that's asking too much.

D

The "messenger" needs to learn a lot about how the world works.
You could start by reading post #17 and thinking on it for a while.
I've been to over 50 countries. I know how the world works - better than most. My message was to simply be more specific in the OP - which apparently is a concept that is just ridiculous and overwhelming for some. Duly noted. Laziness abound. If I ever post something so vague, please feel free to give me a public flogging. I would deserve it and would learn from it. And then I would apologize for my ambiguity. But that's just me, I guess.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank Dracman
Anyone familiar with European regulations would have known what he meant.
True but, not all of us live in Europe, have any such knowledge, and are obviously perplexed by the post. Qualifying the location would have gone a long way to make the statement less confusing.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Hey, I’m with ya. I’ve worked my way up from “toy” drones to “better toy drones” to finally working up to buying my MA2, and now totally bummed out to fly it because I feel more and more my hands are tied !
Reply to self….I replied to the wrong post ! Oops !

His location is Lyme, Dorset, U.K. If people bothered to look. That would give a hint that he is asking about UK/Europe rules. I knew that when he used "legacy"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming