DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

I had the BestBuy notification service turned on but it was not what notified me that they had them in-stock. I used NowInStock.net notification which checks all the places every 20 seconds. I got the notification that BB had them and ordered me one five minutes later. Will be delivered to my local store for pickup on Saturday.

I had the BestBuy notification service turned on but it was not what notified me that they had them in-stock. I used NowInStock.net notification which checks all the places every 20 seconds. I got the notification that BB had them and ordered me one five minutes later. Will be delivered to my local store for pickup on Saturday.

I've always had horrible luck with Best Buy's notification system. Never once got one about mavic's and had a similar experience in the past with a laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Still in stock. They must have got a big order

Edit: Spoke too soon.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on best buy. They are coming in and out of stock quickly through the the day.

Date/Time Status
Dec 29 - 3:36 PM EST Best Buy : Mavic Pro Out of Stock
Dec 29 - 3:14 PM EST Best Buy : Mavic Pro In Stock for $999.99
Dec 29 - 2:30 PM EST Best Buy : Mavic Pro Out of Stock
Dec 29 - 12:18 PM EST Best Buy : Mavic Pro In Stock for $999.99

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
was able to put it in my cart but when I checked out, it said unavailable... sucks... back to waiting....

My 12/5 DJI fly more combo order shipped yesterday. What a pleasant surprise. I think they will be in ample supply very soon

Same here ordered 12/9 from DJI and DHL says Tuesday delivery. (Canada)

Thats crazy ! Like down to three weeks from ordering. Nice ! DHL tracking is flawed and sucks so if they post an 'expect by' date (mine was for the next day which was impossible) and the date passes, the status goes to unavailable and you have to dog them on the phone to find your stuff. I shiver when anything is coming by DHL

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

The Mavic Pro is now IN STOCK at Advexure. Orders showing in stock and placed before 4pm PST ship same day.

Quantities are still very limited, please monitor Advexure.com for the latest stock status.

Click to order: DJI Mavic Pro In Stock

Safe and happy flying,
The Advexure Team :cool:

The Mavic Pro is now IN STOCK at Advexure. Orders showing in stock and placed before 4pm PST ship same day.

Quantities are still very limited, please monitor Advexure.com for the latest stock status.

Click to order: DJI Mavic Pro In Stock

Safe and happy flying,
The Advexure Team :cool:
Do you only have fly mores?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu