DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

Not without a $50 currency exchange fee, I'm just going to have to wait it out. Knowing my luck if I ordered from Apple it would arrive Feb. 3rd. lol

Apple Order.JPG

I was looking for a place to preorder, after reading this i just placed an order with apple, will let everyone know when it ships. Only bummer with apple is you have to pay the sales tax lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Only bummer with apple is you have to pay the sales tax lol.

I am with you on that one, I had to go that route, you can't always get what you want.

I was looking for a place to preorder, after reading this i just placed an order with apple, will let everyone know when it ships. Only bummer with apple is you have to pay the sales tax lol.

A great place to preorder is Advexure there 5 star

I ordered from apple on the 7th Dec and now it's status is processing ideams, apples web sight says 7 to 8 week wait , will believe it when I see a tracking number!
What is your status ? I also have a different order pending
Same status as you...We'll see. Wife did ask about 2 credit card charges..oops. I'm sure we'll get lucky.:rolleyes:

I ordered, and payed for, the Mavic and a spare battery and spare props on the 24th of October from DJI. Still hasn't shipped, I'm losing my mind too.

I ordered Oct 17th and am hoping for shipping confirmation soon. I too am SO ready to get my Mavic!!

Not true. Look at DJI's rollout history. If you want the Mavic, order it and enjoy it.

So I've ordered mine on Monday night from the DJi app, still no shipping info.... I live in the NE of the US, should I cancel my order and go with Apple?

I was reading a post on this board a week or so ago where some guy ordered a Mavic through the Apple Store & received his Mavic within a week. I decided to give this a try & ordered my Mavic on Dec/03 & received a text message today saying my Mavic would be delivered by Dec/09. The Mavic store shows 7 - 8 weeks for delivery but apparently this is false.

You can have one tomorrow... for a price, check out this capitalist pig, only $4,000 - but hey it is after all the Fly More package!: DJI Mavic Pro Fly More COMBO - In Hand, BRAND NEW, FAST SHIP | eBay

I'm in the same boat here. I currently have an order in with DJI but now I'm wondering if I should place one with Apple as well. Only draw back is the total with DJI is $999. Apple charges sales tax and wants $1099 :/

If you can afford the extra $1k temporary charge, i would definitely consider Apple with home delivery.

Hello guys. I really would like to get the "Fly More Combo", with the extra batteries and the pouch; etc.
Seems like Apple doesn't have the combo. Do you recommend getting it from Amazon or DJI's Website?

Anyone with experience ordering the Mavic Pro directly from DJI?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Brubaker
I was reading a post on this board a week or so ago where some guy ordered a Mavic through the Apple Store & received his Mavic within a week. I decided to give this a try & ordered my Mavic on Dec/03 & received a text message today saying my Mavic would be delivered by Dec/09. The Mavic store shows 7 - 8 weeks for delivery but apparently this is false.

I just placed my order last night. Thank you everyone here for the recommendation. I'm planning on using the Mavic Pro for mostly photography. Looking forward to sharing my experience. I'm in CT, so we shall see how long it takes to come in.

I placed an additional order with Apple for home delivery last night. So the race begins to see who will come through first.

Please update us today and let us know if you received it. Also was this home delivery or store delivery

Hello guys. I really would like to get the "Fly More Combo", with the extra batteries and the pouch; etc.
Seems like Apple doesn't have the combo. Do you recommend getting it from Amazon or DJI's Website?

Anyone with experience ordering the Mavic Pro directly from DJI?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900 using MavicPilots mobile app

I would really consider ordering the Mavic Basic from Apple. Batteries and props now appear readily available and the only real savings in the Fly More combo is the Bag, which in my opinion is not your best case option in any event. An amazon basic basics bag is a better option.

Reactions: Tyler3912

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki