DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The finance gods look away, the drone gods smile.

It's here!

Ordered from Amazon, ordered a hard case with it, it's turning out to be among the highest quality case, best insert design I've ever had.

And we all know that frustration of getting the case, then puzzling over how some of the openings are meant to be used. Look what was in the case when I opened it:

1000016378.jpg

You're going to enjoy it for sure.

That's the same case I recommended when someone asked which case to get back in October when the mini four pro first came out. I love that case. Some have the batteries separate from the charger but it's just a waste of space.

It's here!

Ordered from Amazon, ordered a hard case with it, it's turning out to be among the highest quality case, best insert design I've ever had.

And we all know that frustration of getting the case, then puzzling over how some of the openings are meant to be used. Look what was in the case when I opened it:

View attachment 171833
I bought that case a few weeks ago. It's awesome.

You're going to enjoy it for sure.

Weather's bad here in Santa Cruz, rain forecast, so I only fully updated everything and did a little test flight in the back yard. Had to check out the Vision Assist, and AR shadow.

Totally cool. 😁

And maybe it's just me, but I swear it's tighter and snappier than the Mini3P. Integra goggles arrive tomorrow, that'll be fun 👍🏻

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian