DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THE FJORD-LIKE NORTH GARDA

Marco Cantieni

Reactions
The dramatic fjord-like Northern end of the lake is surrounded by towering mountains and steep rocky walls. The views are just spectacular! For Scenery you can't beat the Northern part of the lake.

Again I squeezed everything out of the my aged Mavic Pro using careful grading and Neat Video. It again helped me to reduce both the Mavic typical flickering and also some noise. Please let me know what you think.

The dramatic fjord-like Northern end of the lake is surrounded by towering mountains and steep rocky walls. The views are just spectacular! For Scenery you can't beat the Northern part of the lake.

Again I squeezed everything out of the my aged Mavic Pro using careful grading and Neat Video. It again helped me to reduce both the Mavic typical flickering and also some noise. Please let me know what you think.

Very good - both filming & editing!

WOW.

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
Thank you all for you encouraging feedback. If you like to know about my workflow just let me know

Beautiful and professional video. One on the best I’ve seen.

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21