DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fly more package

P.S. been enjoying taking the MAir out for some flights. Have to say the FMore bag is actually very nice. Best DJI has made. Leave the charger out and RC, MAir, cables, tablet, 4 batteries total, all in small, manageable bag. Happy camper. Also the USB power bank charger/adapter. PERFECT. Excellent way to charge up your RC and tablet from batteries that are too low to fly. Perfect for extended time in the wilderness. And a great way to get your batteries to 'safe levels' to take on an airplane, 30%. I have some soft cases l tried today, RC in 1 jacket pocket, MAir in the other. . . This incredible machine literally in my pockets. No regrets.

Last edited:
I also use the bag and like it. I put the small cables, props, etc in the smaller case and leave it in the car just in case. Non essential stuff for the field but it’s easy to take along and leave in the car. Rethinking that, I think I should throw one set of props in the side pouch. I put my iPad mount and cables in the pouch btw. The carrying strap sic he’s that pouch up nicely.

Reactions: tiparoch
I also use the bag and like it. I put the small cables, props, etc in the smaller case and leave it in the car just in case. Non essential stuff for the field but it’s easy to take along and leave in the car. Rethinking that, I think I should throw one set of props in the side pouch. I put my iPad mount and cables in the pouch btw. The carrying strap sic he’s that pouch up nicely.

Good idea using the small case. Have you seen the landing gear for the MAir? Looks pretty good. I also made a verticle collision guard that l connected to the prop guards.. Keeps things safe from hitting a ceiling, if flying indoors, though l dont do that much.

I’m not a fan of the legs. It add to the assembly time. I find a smooth spot, dirt or otherwise

I understand this includes two spare batteries, a spare set of props and a few other things. Do people here think it's good value, or should you just go for the quad alone and buy the extras separately?

I was asking my self same question when I purchased my fly more combo. My recommendation would be to buy everything separately simply because MA bag that comes with fly more combo is trash. It looks good, and I love design (even though many hear don't like the flap) I find it really useful. However materials are not durable and it is way overpriced. Mine started losing shape only after about 2 weeks of use.

When I placed my order accessories (including batteries and multi-charge) were not available so I had no other choice. Now that everything is available form multiple sources you would be much better off ordering precisely what you need.

I disagree. The fly more package is/was a deal. I got two extra batteries and another set of props for about the same cost as the whole package upgrade. The bag and multi charger were free in my eyes. I would buy it again

Reactions: tiparoch
I’m not a fan of the legs. It add to the assembly time. I find a smooth spot, dirt or otherwise

I hear you but l got some for my MavivPro and love them. The Mavic Air's gimbal is a little to close to the ground.but yeah keeping it simple is great,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs