DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Forth Bridges, Scotland.

Drumsagard

Reactions
Another image from yesterday mornings early jaunt to the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh. This is the old town of North Queensferry in the foreground with the Forth Rail Bridge, behind is the original Road Bridge and the new Queensferry Crossing. The Forth Rail Bridge is a cantilever railway bridge across the Firth of Forth in the east of Scotland, 9 miles (14 kilometres) west of central Edinburgh. It is considered as a symbol of Scotland (having been voted Scotland's greatest man-made wonder in 2016), and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Attachments

• North Queensferry 02.jpg
    North Queensferry 02.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 95
Another image from yesterday mornings early jaunt to the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh. This is the old town of North Queensferry in the foreground with the Forth Rail Bridge, behind is the original Road Bridge and the new Queensferry Crossing. The Forth Rail Bridge is a cantilever railway bridge across the Firth of Forth in the east of Scotland, 9 miles (14 kilometres) west of central Edinburgh. It is considered as a symbol of Scotland (having been voted Scotland's greatest man-made wonder in 2016), and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Another very nicely produced image. I am still wondering about how you do the framing.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Nice shot! What editing software are you using? Windows pc or a Mac?

Reactions: Drumsagard
Another very nicely produced image. I am still wondering about how you do the framing.
Thanks Dale. I create the frame in Photoshop using layers. All you do is duplicate your photo layer then on the original layer increase the size of your background. In Photoshop click on Image menu - Canvas size. I normally increase the canvas by 2 inches all round. On the duplicate layer use the Stroke tool to add the white line (Layer menu - Layer Style - Stroke)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147