DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The horse, the drone and the epic fight for gambling success

ninja_geezer

Reactions
Typical, house always had to be on top, as I was reading I thought that they (the house) would do anything they could to retain the edge over the mug punter. My thoughts.
Regards

Reactions: ninja_geezer
As much as I like to see the house lose....... I think these operations could be dangerous because of the proximity to the racetrack, parking lots, crowds, etc. I am actually surprised they are using a Matrice instead of a smaller drone. This magnifies the danger to those below.

In the end, it benefits only a few people and has the potential to make drone operators look bad once again if things go wrong.

Reactions: Gagey52
As much as I like to see the house lose....... I think these operations could be dangerous because of the proximity to the racetrack, parking lots, crowds, etc. I am actually surprised they are using a Matrice instead of a smaller drone. This magnifies the danger to those below.

In the end, it benefits only a few people and has the potential to make drone operators look bad once again if things go wrong.
I think if they did have a reason to not use the Matrice, it'd be more along the lines of not wanting to risk having it confiscated (I mean, it's expensive). Obviously, they're very interested in money already, so I am surprised that they'd risk the Matrice instead of maybe an Air 2S or even an Inspire 1/2

Reactions: ninja_geezer
Interesting, thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851