DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s "The island of Dreams": The unknown island with paradise waters

Tasos GR

Reactions
Just an hour from Athens there is an unknown, deserted island with deep blue, heavenly waters, wide sandy beaches, and tall, lush trees.
Anyone can get there on foot and enjoy swimming in crystal clear, unspoiled waters.

Beautiful..but beaches a bit rocky. Island almost looks man made. Love the surrounding clear waters.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Beautiful..but beaches a bit rocky. Island almost looks man made. Love the surrounding clear waters.
the beaches are the ones with the sand, not the ones with the rocks. Thank you!

Very nice, as usual. The only sadness for me is seeing graffiti is just as much a problem there as it is in the US. Nice work.
3 decades ago there was a big hotel and many restaurants, but for many years the facilities have been abandoned for bureaucratic reasons. Thank you

Just an hour from Athens there is an unknown, deserted island with deep blue, heavenly waters, wide sandy beaches, and tall, lush trees.
Anyone can get there on foot and enjoy swimming in crystal clear, unspoiled waters.

Thanks for the tour Tasos. Other than when you were walking, I like to see where the pilot is located when flying.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Thanks for the tour Tasos. Other than when you were walking, I like to see where the pilot is located when flying.
Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona