DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The M3 Has An Amazing Camera-

In Miami, we have entered our hurricane season and summer. Summer is our worse weather! A typical day will open with blue skies and sunshine but by noon, the sun has heated everything up and big clouds appear, and then a torrential tropical rainstorm! We have had many inches of rain and flooded streets. So the point is, we all try to get out of the house early for our activities and hope to get back before the storms. I went out this morning to try shooting some panoramas with my new M3, as well as some mid telephoto shots. I got a lot of material for a short film , but here are some samples. The panos are all manually shot. The white domed building is the Florida Marlins Baseball Team Stadium with a movable roof. They are playing in Houston today so nobody was around to bother me. There is some banding in the sky in the 21 image shot.

All images were processed in Adobe Photoshop CC2022, with use of the masking tool to develop and edit the sky separately from the foreground, and the masking tool brush for selective shadows in the skyline buildings, and under the bridge.
The pictures are amazing, but a close up shows a couple of AI errors when putting the image together. Others have pointed out the banding, but I also found this, looks like the rest of the car got erased. 1656228944776.png

The pictures are amazing, but a close up shows a couple of AI errors when putting the image together. Others have pointed out the banding, but I also found this, looks like the rest of the car got erased. View attachment 150710
Hi So Cal 2S
You have a sharp eye. I went back to the original and also noted an additional glitch below that on the image. Nevertheless, these little flaws can easily be eliminated with various Photoshop tools such as the spot healing tool, the clone stamp, or content-aware-fill. If you want, I will take the time to show you. This flaw does not, in any way, take away from the amazing technology and ease with which this amazing image can be processed within minutes in the new Photoshop.

Here is my latest effort- see if you can find any glitches here.

Dale
Miami

Attachments

• Downtown Miami PANO-11 images.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Hi So Cal 2S
You have a sharp eye. I went back to the original and also noted an additional glitch below that on the image. Nevertheless, these little flaws can easily be eliminated with various Photoshop tools such as the spot healing tool, the clone stamp, or content-aware-fill. If you want, I will take the time to show you. This flaw does not, in any way, take away from the amazing technology and ease with which this amazing image can be processed within minutes in the new Photoshop.

Here is my latest effort- see if you can find any glitches here.

Dale
Miami
It was pure luck; I was looking to see how well it can identify cars and license plates and just happened to catch that. I'm sure almost nobody will notice or care even if the image was used professionally. If printed, the image would have to be several feet across before that would even be visible as a tiny detail.