DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Master Airscrews are here! The Master Airscrews are here!

I have orange and red for 3 drones on the way because I’m not sure which color I will like more. The other color will be a backup set in the backpack. Mini 2, Air 2 and 2S.

Reactions: tlswift58
View attachment 134207

View attachment 134208

Just got home as the sun was going behind a storm cloud ... so no GREAT photos - but I had to post some... there is a tone change for sure - I'll fly a couple missions tomorrow and go on a shakedown cruise.
I can’t tell any difference but the red props look cool on my gray MA2. Plus, they cost about half of what DJI props cost.

Reactions: tlswift58
Plus, they cost about half of what DJI props cost.
I have MAS props and use them because if you break one you are more or less going to have to buy more..but I'll be darned if I can see or hear any real difference except when more or less chugging around the back yard. I've never read of a bad batch of props coming from DJI and Just checked the DJI store. 11 bucks for 2 props Air2s low noise props.. just sayin...

View attachment 134207

View attachment 134208

Just got home as the sun was going behind a storm cloud ... so no GREAT photos - but I had to post some... there is a tone change for sure - I'll fly a couple missions tomorrow and go on a shakedown cruise.
Got the red ones too for Air2. Seem to be a tad quieter, but did not notice or really check the others - like faster speed or longer flight.

Mainly bought them to try and see the drone at further distances than the DJI black props. Flew at dusk and could not see any real difference at altitude. Maybe under daylight conditions it will be more visible.

I can’t tell any difference but the red props look cool on my gray MA2. Plus, they cost about half of what DJI props cost.
Either you bought DJI wrong or wrote your post wrong. DJI props are like $11 and MAS are $24 + $5 shipping - so they are actually double DJI props.

I recently just ordered a couple different sets of the airscrews for my mavic air 2 and noticed an issue with them immediately that if I would have missed would have no doubt ended badly. Beings that I am actually not in any kind of financial position to rightfully own a thousand dollar drone setup, I am fortunate to have been blessed with above average bartering skills that allowed me to trade up to the setup I have. That being said, I am very cautious and tedious about preflight and also a little nervous because I don't have the insurance and if my air 2 falls out of the sky I can't just go buy another one so a thorough inspection of the props was the only way I would use them. Upon inspection I noticed one of the pins on a prop was about halfway out on the bottom side of the clamp that holds them together and if I had just installed this prop and not seen that I am confident that it was in far enough to achieve flight but I'm guessing not for long. I have had props fly off other drones of mine and its never been anything that is even remotely corrected mid flight. In fact both times this happened the drone literally flipped straight over and plummeted into the ground. Since the mavic air 2 is such a reliable aircraft in my experience a lot of people (myself included) have no problem taking it to altitudes above where a prop failure would result in a total loss and had I not noticed the issue and simply popped it I to place with pliers, I probably would have been very disappointed. Aside from that I love the aircrew. The flight is no different but definitely a lower tone, making it much more unnoticeable when its above someone.

Reactions: careless
Notice , they made these just a little shorter and that alone gives them added value in extremely windy conditions.
They do look really nice with the Wet Suit , Thank you for the Pictures

I also got Confirmation from Master Screw that these new props will work for both the Air 2 and the AIR 2S , Sweet.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

I have a set on right now - I probably won't be keeping them on. They flop around way too much and almost feel substandard with the edges having a raspy feel to them. You know that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen if you keep using something that feels off. Noise wise, the tone seems down with not as much higher frequency noise (less mosquito-like), but loudness is a push. Maybe an SPL meter can tell the difference, but not my ears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentucky Ranger
I have a set on right now - I probably won't be keeping them on. They flop around way too much and almost feel substandard with the edges having a raspy feel to them. You know that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen if you keep using something that feels off. Noise wise, the tone seems down with not as much higher frequency noise, but loudness is a push. Maybe an SPL meter can tell the difference, but not my ears.
The claim on the website is that its only 2 decibels which is not to noticeable, but you can hear it in the tone only slightly. The blades should have a high polish on them unless there much older one, than they can be defective.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain

I have a set on right now - I probably won't be keeping them on. They flop around way too much and almost feel substandard with the edges having a raspy feel to them. You know that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen if you keep using something that feels off. Noise wise, the tone seems down with not as much higher frequency noise (less mosquito-like), but loudness is a push. Maybe an SPL meter can tell the difference, but not my ears.
Your concerns are exactly why I'll be sticking with the OEM props on my M2 Pro.
Also, my drone isn't that old, and still under warranty, which I'm sure would be voided if the props caused the failure...

Got mine as well and I like the orange more than the red at the moment. I like what I am hearing so far. I had one prop loose on the Mini 2 that was close to falling off (my fault) that needed to be tightened after a quick flight but all good otherwise. Once it was the change in sound was noticeable to my ears.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom