DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Matterhorn and its basecamp, the Hörnli hut

Hi Maik,
absolutely fantastic and outstanding! Everything fits, the perfect choise of the music and the other sounds as for example the starting bumblebee...You are the master of drone videos, big compliments 👍👍👍
I enjoyed very much the 4:40 minutes...For me it could even have been longer than that!😉
BTW, bravo to have made the hike up there! 💪
cheers Paul (from the Drohnen Forum.De)

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Your videos are always stunning, beyond words, really! I enjoyed watching the entire video. What I particularly like is seeing people in many shots. It gives perspective. I love the shot following the water as it runs down the mountain. For the life of me, I cannot imagine how they built the "Hut" there!?!

Bravo! As always very dramatic and well done! Gave me a much better perspective into the geology of that area...it was truly a pleasure to view! You are the master indeed!
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it ;)

Hi Maik,
absolutely fantastic and outstanding! Everything fits, the perfect choise of the music and the other sounds as for example the starting bumblebee...You are the master of drone videos, big compliments 👍👍👍
I enjoyed very much the 4:40 minutes...For me it could even have been longer than that!😉
BTW, bravo to have made the hike up there! 💪
cheers Paul (from the Drohnen Forum.De)
Thank you very much, Paul! Glad you enjoyed it!
I'm very happy myself that i could do this hike, a year ago it would have been impossible. But i lost a lot of weight and did some training, now i'm feeling better than ever!

Haven't really paid attention to the Matterhorn since Kilian Jornet ran it. Awesome video. Not that my opinion matters but what I liked the most was the camera angles. So many drone videos are from people flying high. You get right in there. My favorite was the low pullback across the glacial pool. Really enjoyed that video.

Your videos are always stunning, beyond words, really! I enjoyed watching the entire video. What I particularly like is seeing people in many shots. It gives perspective. I love the shot following the water as it runs down the mountain. For the life of me, I cannot imagine how they built the "Hut" there!?!
Thank you very much!
There was a smaller hut there for hundreds of years. I think the modern one was built with a lot of helicopter help ;)

Fantastic camera work, editing and overall production. Very well done and what a spectacular place. Now I don't have to go visit it as you took me there...lol... Great work!

And one more amazing vidéo!

Stunning video. Unfortunately, the Matterhorn, as with many high mountains, is experiencing record snow and glacial melt.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu