DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Matterhorn and its basecamp, the Hörnli hut

Really exceptional video.
I love your masterful use of dolly shots with excellent use of foreground objects "sliding" across the subject.
Bravo!

Haven't really paid attention to the Matterhorn since Kilian Jornet ran it. Awesome video. Not that my opinion matters but what I liked the most was the camera angles. So many drone videos are from people flying high. You get right in there. My favorite was the low pullback across the glacial pool. Really enjoyed that video.
Thank you very much, I always like to get some foreground in there if possilble. Just looks better.

Fantastic camera work, editing and overall production. Very well done and what a spectacular place. Now I don't have to go visit it as you took me there...lol... Great work!
Thank you! You should still visit, it's more impressive in person! ;)

WOW
What a fantastic video! I need to travel a lot more after seeing this video.
The music paired with cinematography so well.
Amazing job.
-Dominic

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Stunning video. Unfortunately, the Matterhorn, as with many high mountains, is experiencing record snow and glacial melt.
Thank you. It's true and they had to stop climbers because of danger of rockfall because the permafrost went back unusually this year (it's very hot here)

WOW
What a fantastic video! I need to travel a lot more after seeing this video.
The music paired with cinematography so well.
Amazing job.
-Dominic
Thank you very much! In that case I have achieved my goal. Travelling is good for everyone ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147