DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 The Million Dollar Highway, an Incredible Alpine Byway, Ouray, Colorado

Karlewski

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This video turned out to be a true Drone extravaganza, so amazing to see the crazy shelf road from above and the Spring run off waterfalls were ROARING with power. The Old mining ruins were mine boggling as well! Enjoy Guys!

Simply an amazing video! It is very well made and every part is very interesting!

As you drove along the ridge, I wondered how many may have driven off or how may accidents may have caused a car to go off the ledge.

1719159946693.png

Reactions: sarahb
I have heard of several snow plows Launching off the shelf cut sections and I'm sure there are Many more stories, many. Here's my crazy counterintuitive theory on it. This IS a scary road to drive, I am quite desensitized to highs and exposure and driving several sections, all with no guard railing. . . has me. . . concerned and very focused. . on my driving as well as everyone else's. Strangely, I'll bet there are less accidents then one may think precisely because it is so scary, it Will have your attention, lol, especially with the on coming Semi's. The drive is truly exceptional in the spring with the falls roaring and in the fall when the leaves are changing.

This video turned out to be a true Drone extravaganza, so amazing to see the crazy shelf road from above and the Spring run off waterfalls were ROARING with power. The Old mining ruins were mine boggling as well! Enjoy Guys!
Hi Karl,
holy smoke this is once again a sensational video Karl, the landscape has really enchanted me, simply incredible what nature has created there! What shocked me a little is that there are no crash barriers to be seen on the road through the gorge. Dangerous road, one wrong move and you end up in the gorge 🙄
Thanks for showing it, I really liked your new video...BTW the waterfalls are really amazing 👍👍
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson