DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mini 2 is a cool little aircraft.

March411

Reactions
I received my Mini two this morning and so far I am impressed with the package since it was a refurbished Fly More set. It's the second drone I grabbed from Camrise, the first was a Tello. It was $439 and after a complete inspection it looks and fly like its brand new, the RC is also in flawless shape. It came with a 2 year Allstate warranty and was delivered in two days.

Updated the software, bound it, picked up 14 satellites in the house and I took it for a spin.

The Tello was bought new but came with a hard case and extras (fly more) and again the delivery time was amazing.

We'll see what the future brings once the snow stops and I can get it outside but right now I am one happy camper!

I received my Mini two this morning and so far I am impressed with the package since it was a refurbished Fly More set. It's the second drone I grabbed from Camrise, the first was a Tello. It was $439 and after a complete inspection it looks and fly like its brand new, the RC is also in flawless shape. It came with a 2 year Allstate warranty and was delivered in two days.

Updated the software, bound it, picked up 14 satellites in the house and I took it for a spin.

The Tello was bought new but came with a hard case and extras (fly more) and again the delivery time was amazing.

We'll see what the future brings once the snow stops and I can get it outside but right now I am one happy camper!
Excellent! You will enjoy the Mini 2! Have fun and fly safe!

Sweet! MM2 is a sweet little drone which gets a lot of airtime around here. Enjoy!

Cheers!

Reactions: March411
Always great to hear about good service from a retailer. They seem to be few and far between these days.
You will enjoy the mini 2, it’s a great little A/C.
Regards

Reactions: March411 and db4476
Appreciated, I've been flying when weather permits an MA2 Air but really wanted something smaller for on the go. It fits perfectly in my camera bag so it will be a good addition when I out messing around. Heading to Florida shortly so I should be able to put it to good use.

Reactions: db4476
Good evening to all-
The Mini 2 brings a whole lot to the table. Flies superbly, the control system is great, and it makes very nice photos and videos. And this bird is so small and quiet that it is almost undetectable in the air.
Yep, I like the Mini 2- and I'll bet you will, too.

good night to all- Ed

Enjoy the little beast !!! Having almost all the DJI drones, I enjoy flying the MM2 so much. Is incredible capable and last for ever in the air.

Congratulations! Lots of positive reviews on the mini 2. I hope to have mine shortly. As a relatively new pilot, I was wondering how difficult it is to fly inside given there is no obstacle avoidance. ? Do you use the propeller guards?

Congratulations! Lots of positive reviews on the mini 2. I hope to have mine shortly. As a relatively new pilot, I was wondering how difficult it is to fly inside given there is no obstacle avoidance. ? Do you use the propeller guards?
I popped it into Cine mode and lightly used the sticks is it was great. I did it just o test the new unit but in the house I mostly fly my Tello to practice also being a new flyer. For $140 flymore package the prop guards came in real handy for the first week or so, it has taken some hits and kept right on flying without problems. I added a Gamesir T1s to improve my training which was badly needed! Cool little drone.

My friend has the Mavic 2 pro and i told him i was intrested in getting a drone like his.. he told me you really should look into the mini 2, the major factor is no licence required unlike his Mavic 2 and the performance is amazine for such a small package and i always known this part, if its nice and small you tend to take it out more and use it more just like the digital cameras today meaning a nice Nikon with huge tele lens vs a Canon Digital you would take it out more with more flexability, now it wont have the end results, same with the mini 2 vs Mavic 2 but its pretty dam close.. so i choosed the mini 2 and never looked back with 2nd thoughts.. i just love it just like you do.. but it doesnt like too much wind as for the larger drones which can take it better.. so when the trees are swayin im stayin.

Reactions: db4476 and March411
Good morning to all-
I bought my Mini 2 refurb from DJI, and I think the little bird has been put in perfect working order. I've been flying it just about every day since Christmas, and it starts and runs well.
I do believe the DJI refurb program is first rate- at least, it is by my standards.
If the wind will settle just a bit, I'll walk out back to the filed and put her up in the air this afternoon.

good day to all- Ed

Reactions: March411 and db4476
i just love it just like you do.. but it doesnt like too much wind as for the larger drones which can take it better.. so when the trees are swayin im stayin.
I'm in Chicago and I got it out early yesterday morning before the winds kicked up. It was 16 mph with gusts to 26 mph. Now I didn't get very much altitude but it preformed pretty well, got kicked around a little but made adjustments and hovered in position. I broke out the MA2 and it was a beast, the wind didn't really impact all that much but I kept the flight short and the bird low.

MM2 is going to be a blast once the wind finally stops, we had over 50 mph winds last night, was pushing my Ram 1500 around pretty good coming home from the kids house.

Reactions: db4476
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos