DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

DHL "Express"

dhl.PNG
Sent by lorry, it's maybe arriving tomorrow, but could also be Wednesday ...
What exactly is "Express" with their service, the support couldn't tell either. 🤦

Reactions: leebroath
Had an update of mine yesterday from Amazon UK. The fly more kit has got a 4 day delay so instead of arriving yesterday it will now come Saturday (believe it when i see it) but useless till the drone arrives.

The drone has been bought forward 10 days from 18 to the 8 June, again, its got to arrive first.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Good luck for the waiting ones ...
With 3 batteries now, it's going to get quite ok for my upcoming trip. But I will definitely take a powerbank with me to charge on the go. It's quite nice to be able to do with USB-C in about 50 mins per battery.

Last edited:
My regular fly more kit has shipped, the extended battery one and the actual drone are still in yet to ship mode. I’m in Colorado.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Looks like the log jam is breaking free in the USA. My DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC just shipped. I ordered the fly more package (standard battery version) seperatly which has not shipped yet. Ordered 05/10/2022 09:48:40 (UTC-5)

Last edited:
USA
Ordered DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC, and Fly More Plus kit 05/10/2022 10:15:08 (UTC-5)
UPS Shipping Notification, scheduled delivery June 1st.

Last edited:
I ordered with the RC 3 min after 9:00Eastern and DJI customer support just told me mine is estimated to ship May 26, arrive June 2.

Only reason I didn’t order earlier is because I got hung up in the product pages looking for the buy button and didn’t realize I needed to be in the store section.

Z
Starting to ship, estimated arrival May 31 via UPS

My regular fly more kit has shipped, the extended battery one and the actual drone are still in yet to ship mode. I’m in Colorado.
Same on here.. got the tracking number for the flight more kit plus but the drone still showing “to be shipped “

Excellent. Amazon have just shipped my Fly More Kit.

Amazon UK on a roll, fly more kit out for delivery instead of this Saturday and the drone bought forward from 18 June to this Saturday just now.

Mine has been sitting in created shipping label status for two days. Doubt it will make the May 31 arrival date UPS is currently showing…
Same in here. Ordered on 05/10 and got tracking # two days ago, but just for the flight more combo. Also it still showing “ UPS has not received the package yet “🙄

Ordered on the 10th, same got tracking but not shipped yet, flymore ordered separate package expected June 11th.

Reactions: edgardcafe

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23