DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Same here. My FMC+ will be here Saturday, but the drone hasn’t been received yet. I leave for Europe on Sunday. So frustrating.

• Wow
Reactions: edgardcafe
Mine Departed Gardena CA, 2.5lbs. my flymore will be a separate package.

I’m wondering what’s arriving? If my package is 8.80 lbs. the box alone shouldn’t weigh much but when converted that’s approximately 3,991 grams total.

Fly more battery is 121g each
Mini 3 pro is 249g plus box and accessories
Not sure how much the RC remote weighs
But that’s a decent gap still.

I’m wondering what’s arriving? If my package is 8.80 lbs. the box alone shouldn’t weigh much but when converted that’s approximately 3,991 grams total.

Fly more battery is 121g each
Mini 3 pro is 249g plus box and accessories
Not sure how much the RC remote weighs
But that’s a decent gap still.
I’m in the same position, I think it’s just the fly more plus kit (batteries, blades, bag etc) but it would be nice if they have combined it with the mini 3, but I doubt it. I have two tracking numbers but only one has actually started moving and is supposed to arrive today.

Reactions: HDSRaptor
I’m in the same position, I think it’s just the fly more plus kit (batteries, blades, bag etc) but it would be nice if they have combined it with the mini 3, but I doubt it. I have two tracking numbers but only one has actually started moving and is supposed to arrive today.
I agree with you. I do not know how DJI packages its products. I'm sure it is like Apple products. When I received my 2022 Macbook Pro, it arrived in a thick rigid flat box proprietary to Apple; that box alone had good weight.

Mine was logged in at Ontario, CA. I had messaged DJI and the response was they were waiting for a label. Must have overwhelmed the carrier since it a label was created 5/26. Now, it is "on the way" as of 09:28 west coast time and is coming 3 day shipping. So arrival early to mid week.

has anyone received their flymore plus package ? Mine was due on 05/05/2022 but now status has changed to unknown
Got mine today however my friend got the drone with RC remote today, he ordered his about a week after I did. He lives in Riverside Ca and I’m in Las Vegas. Makes no sense
9B2D7A6E-03C1-4473-B759-04275C922399.jpeg

Attachments

• 5ABA4D82-C33E-496A-ADD4-AA803CAA33B9.jpeg
    5ABA4D82-C33E-496A-ADD4-AA803CAA33B9.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member