DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Got mine today however my friend got the drone with RC remote today, he ordered his about a week after I did. He lives in Riverside Ca and I’m in Las Vegas. Makes no sense
View attachment 149318
I got my drone about 2 weeks ago , I ordered the flymore plus pack at the same time & they both had the same ETA at time of order , makes zero sense

Reactions: HDSRaptor
has anyone received their flymore plus package ? Mine was due on 05/05/2022 but now status has changed to unknown
My FMC+ will be here today. The drone won’t be here until Tuesday. Makes no sense.

Reactions: ssvdh66
Are they being shipped from 2 different places?
Ordered within minutes of each other as separate orders, shipped from the same place.

I was going to chat with online sales and see if I could track down my mini, but then I saw the Queue.
View attachment 149416
I chatted them this morning and got absolutely nowhere so you're really not missing anything.. the only thing they can tell you is is the exact same thing they've been saying... it's in CA awaiting scanning by ups

• Angry
From DJI chat

EJ
Please be convinced that the original estimated shipping time of your order is May 31st. But the tracking info has been synced to the UPS system on May 25/26, which caused it to generate the tracking number but no tracking information considering the huge number of packages could not be scanned in time.

EJ
Please be convinced that we indeed transported the goods to the UPS site. The information we provided is the most up-to-date. And before the package's been scanned, they could not have an idea which package arrived at the site.

• Sad
I called UPS and they confirmed that they DO NOT have possession of the package.

It seems that DJI does not understand that setting customer's expectations is one way to make them happy -- even if the delivery is delayed due to all the global problems, letting us know the real facts would be helpful.

Sitting in limbo, stating that UPS has the package, and UPS saying they don't, is not going to make customers happy.

I called UPS and they confirmed that they DO NOT have possession of the package.

It seems that DJI does not understand that setting customer's expectations is one way to make them happy -- even if the delivery is delayed due to all the global problems, letting us know the real facts would be helpful.

Sitting in limbo, stating that UPS has the package, and UPS saying they don't, is not going to make customers happy.
Even though I had the money, it’s money spent on something I don’t have and do not know when I’m receiving it.

P.S. I was born in Savannah, my dad was Army and three months after my birth he went back to Puerto Rico. I’ve heard nice things about that place.

OF COURSE they don't. That is a totally canned response. . Being knowledgeable of UPS operations working within the system for 5 years (in a previous life in NJ) the fact is if a package is not scanned UPS doesn't have it in their possession. PERIOD end of report!

#1) UPS can scan up to 1000-3000 packages in an hour (IF they have the package) at their depots depending on which one.
#2) If it is given to a driver or even dropped in a dropbox (rather than physically taken to a depot) the driver is required to scan it before it is put on his truck. If he ran out of time, he leaves it. If it is brought to a The UPS Store® it is also immediately scanned in (then the sriver DOES NOT have to scan it when he picks it up.
#3) When a SHIPPER (you, me, DJI, The UPS Store® or anyone) simply PRINTS a label from their UPS shipping software to prepare a package you get the message you see in your tracking immediately.

I don't doubt 1 package among many thousands can get skipped by their machines or by the driver or by the The UPS Store® at pickup but that is a rare occurrence. A The UPS Store® gets IIRC $.60 (that was from 5 years ago)) for each package they scan in so you can be sure they won't miss one. :)

That being said, FINALLY after a week in "not received by UPS" limbo my Mini 3 is on the way and today a UPS tracking number just popped up for my FMK but with the usual "not yet in possession of UPS" message. They were shipped from 2 different UPS locations in CA (and I assume different DJI warehouses or supply locations).

Even though I had the money, it’s money spent on something I don’t have and do not know when I’m receiving it.

P.S. I was born in Savannah, my dad was Army and three months after my birth he went back to Puerto Rico. I’ve heard nice things about that place.
Savannah offers some interesting drone locations, especially if you like flying over water.

Attachments

• DJI_0040.JPG
    DJI_0040.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member