DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Okanagan Valley BC

A few people have told me that the music does not go well with the video. Can anyone recommend a good place to get free music? I'm starting to run out of options

That was pretty good! I find my free music on the youtube audio library. You have to try to match the type of music you use to the people are going to watch the video and the mood of the video aswell. For a nature video that is slow like this one, I would suggest a track with some piano maybe a simple drum beat... it is all personal preference though!

Reactions: Budmancan
That was pretty good! I find my free music on the youtube audio library. You have to try to match the type of music you use to the people are going to watch the video and the mood of the video aswell. For a nature video that is slow like this one, I would suggest a track with some piano maybe a simple drum beat... it is all personal preference though!

Ill keep that in mind for my next one :)

Nice one mate!
I understand the comments that said the music might not match the footage, but I know the struggle to find good music, and I actually liked it.
Question; when you say you use premiere... is that elements or pro? I use premiere elements, and I kinda liked the stuttering effects that you used after the "jumping" when following the rapids... could you give a hint on how to do that? Thanks in advance mate!

Nice one mate!
I understand the comments that said the music might not match the footage, but I know the struggle to find good music, and I actually liked it.
Question; when you say you use premiere... is that elements or pro? I use premiere elements, and I kinda liked the stuttering effects that you used after the "jumping" when following the rapids... could you give a hint on how to do that? Thanks in advance mate!

I use Adobe Premiere Pro

Those were just really fast jump cuts done the same as the jumping when following the rapids. It was a pain to do..

Jump Cut: Lay your clip on the timeline and cut out small pieces of the clip to the beat so it quickly jumps to farther frame.

This video should help you see how I did it

Reactions: JoostGT3
I use Adobe Premiere Pro

Those were just really fast jump cuts done the same as the jumping when following the rapids. It was a pain to do..

Jump Cut: Lay your clip on the timeline and cut out small pieces of the clip to the beat so it quickly jumps to farther frame.

This video should help you see how I did it

Thanks so much for explaining and the tutorial! Will look into it Thumbswayup

Reactions: Simsstash
Nice one mate!

I found this site not too long ago for music. They do ask for a small monthly subscription of $15 but I think it's worth it..

Epidemic Sound | A Music Company Reimagined

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu