DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Other Side of West Meadow Beach, Long Island (2 Videos) | PRELUDE & STRIKING CONTRAST | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
Filming on the west end of West Meadow Beach did not come with a smooth start. On Day 1, mid-flight, I encountered a motor error; I replaced the propellers on the spot, but the error persisted. I did not want to take further chances. I landed safely and did the best I could with the existing footage. However, after further diagnosis and troubleshooting, the problem cleared away. I removed all propellers, used a compressed air can to blow into each motor, replaced propellers and was "kindly" greeted by a firmware update on the DJI Fly app. That was two firmware updates within the same week! New firmware flashed successfully and I was ready to take off. The problem was resolved.

This video is only a prelude to what is to come Filming Locations: West Meadow Beach, Setauket, Suffolk County, NY, USA Stillwell Woods Preserve, Woodbury, Nassau County, NY, USA Track Title: Look Artist: Attom Filming Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2022 - Wednesday, February 10, 2022

I decided to revisit that same location on West Meadow Beach a couple of days later only to be vulnerable to strong winds. Unlike Day 1, flight altitude had to be maintained at a much lower height. However, the outcome of the flight was still positive. This side of the beach was quite a striking contrast versus the eastern side of the beach I filmed earlier last year.

Filming Locations: West Meadow Beach, Setauket, Suffolk County, NY, USA Track Title: (1). Celebrate Life [Marten Fisher Vocal] (2). Rushing Back [Petit Biscuit Remix] Artist: (1). Eelke Kleijn (2). Flume featuring Vera Blue Filming Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022

Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Reactions: Lens and MARK (LI)
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78