DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The park in front of mu apartment and boxes of lives.

Thank you for your honesty.
I'm not trying to be difficult- this forum is a fabulous learning tool for all of us and just saying that everything was wonderful and great will not help us grow in our skills. It's sort of like everyone on the losing team getting a medal for participation. For this forum, and many You Tubes, less is more. I have a Vimeo 20GB plan and get weekly statistics from them on my videos. You will be surprised to learn that less than 30% actually watch the videos to the end. Most viewers turn anything off after 3 minutes.

Here are my Vimeo analytics for last week. 384 views, 49 finishes!!! Average percent watched 47%. Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 11.25.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-19 at 11.25.08 AM.png

I'm not trying to be difficult- this forum is a fabulous learning tool for all of us and just saying that everything was wonderful and great will not help us grow in our skills. It's sort of like everyone on the losing team getting a medal for participation. For this forum, and many You Tubes, less is more. I have a Vimeo 20GB plan and get weekly statistics from them on my videos. You will be surprised to learn that less than 30% actually watch the videos to the end. Most viewers turn anything off after 3 minutes.

Here are my Vimeo analytics for last week. 384 views, 49 finishes!!! Average percent watched 47%. View attachment 130902View attachment 130902
When I thanked for the honesty I really meant it. Now I should thank you again for the elaboration. Surely I wasn't expecting a medal for the first footage I submitted. As you point out people hardly observing anything more than 3 minutes is the destiny of anything considered 'temporal' unless they have some good reason.

Surely I wasn't expecting a medal for the first footage I submitted. As you point out people hardly observing anything more than 3 minutes is the destiny of anything considered 'temporal' unless they have some good reason.

Very true, and it's the same for all pilots.
The first flight is so exciting, you took this footage from a little flying camera / machine, it's totally amazing.
You will learn very fast what makes a good shot, how to edit for more interest, and progress from here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15