DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The perfect transition for drone videos!

I am always envious of pilots who live in countries where flying in fog is legal; yours is a wonderful example of some great imagery using fog.

Unfortunately we are not legal to fly in (or even near) fog / low-lying clouds in the U.S.
500-feet of vertical and 2000-feet of horizontal separation is required.

The "dissolve" the most basic of all effects. What you did is carefully think through how you were going to shoot your shots so they seamlessly went together and that's what makes a great video, prior planning. Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

I am always envious of pilots who live in countries where flying in fog is legal; yours is a wonderful example of some great imagery using fog.

Unfortunately we are not legal to fly in (or even near) fog / low-lying clouds in the U.S.
500-feet of vertical and 2000-feet of horizontal separation is required.
Yes, I'm lucky. There are no specific rules for fog in Norway, but you should have control of where your drone is at all times, and the fog can make that difficult.

The "dissolve" the most basic of all effects. What you did is carefully think through how you were going to shoot your shots so they seamlessly went together and that's what makes a great video, prior planning. Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for watching! Yes, anyone can do this transition in any editing software if they plan a little. I've been thinking of doing this transition for a ling time, but I never had the right weather conditions for it until this summer.

Looks great but Im still am a fan of dissolve between clips/frames

Thanks for sharing.

This transition is very easy to do if you have the right weather conditions and is a perfect way to transfer your video seamlessly from one location to another :)

Very, VERY nice!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic