DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The pleasure of flying Mavic Mini using a Tablet Holder

raulmavic

Reactions
Hello friends,

Recently I discovered the pleasure of flying my beloved Mavic Mini by using a bigger screen.

I realized sometimes phone screen is difficult to see. Screen touches at app buttons are not easy to perform.
A tablet holder is the answer. By using a larger size screen flying experience becomes much more pleasurable.

Ensure you choose a well designed holder. Foldable models are easier to carry. Don't forget you will need a longer USB cable. It must be an OTG cable type in order to work properly. A neck strap is highly recommended due extra weight.

I published this video:

R,

I couldn't agree more. I switched from an iPhone 11 to an 8" Samsung Tab A and the difference is night and day. I didn't realize how much I was missing until I switched. If I had known, I would have done it a long time ago.

I couldn't agree more. I switched from an iPhone 11 to an 8" Samsung Tab A and the difference is night and day. I didn't realize how much I was missing until I switched. If I had known, I would have done it a long time ago.
Could you tell me which model no. your tab is please? And it will definitely be ok for the Mini 2? TI A.

Not sure I like the tablet covering the sticks, how is it reaching around the tablet to get to all the controls?

Be wary of the clip that attaches the lanyard to the holder. I have one that failed at the head of the pivot 'rivet', the controller and screen could have hit the floor.

Not sure I like the tablet covering the sticks, how is it reaching around the tablet to get to all the controls?

My hands go between the tablet and sticks. The mount holds it high enough above the controller.

Could you tell me which model no. your tab is please? And it will definitely be ok for the Mini 2? TI A.

Sure, it's the Samsung Tab A, model # SM-T290. I don't know about the MM2, but it works beautiful on the MM1.

Reactions: Yogi053
NP. This tablet is available at a great price through Costco, so I'm guessing someone on here has used it with the MM2. I hope someone chimes in for you.

Reactions: Yogi053
Thx for sharing. I have this mount, too. I tried it with my 10.2 inch iPad, it's not very easy to fit, too tight when make it hold the big iPad. Looks like it's easier for iPad Mini.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580