DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Prison at Hanover Cove, nr Perranporth, North Cornwall, UK

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
As the sea mist rolled in last night, I visited a site I'd never been to before - The Prison collapsed cave at Hanover Cove near to Perranporth. There's an interesting history to the cove, which I've summarised & can be read in the notes on the YouTube channel. I hope you enjoy the video
?
?

As the sea mist rolled in last night, I visited a site I'd never been to before - The Prison collapsed cave at Hanover Cove near to Perranporth. There's an interesting history to the cove, which I've summarised & can be read in the notes on the YouTube channel. I hope you enjoy the video
?
?

I would love to hear you talk the story in commentary in the video , that would give you a chance to make the video longer and put more intensity of the footage. The scene is beautiful and the close up was nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.

I would love to hear you talk the story in commentary in the video , that would give you a chance to make the video longer and put more intensity of the footage. The scene is beautiful and the close up was nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.
Thanks for the kind words. Hmmm, not sure I’ve got the voice (or more to the point, confidence) to be heard or seen in my videos ????

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
That's a really good video!! Above some of those cliffs would be great places to put castles! The view would be spectacular!

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Another great video!

?
?

Lovely footage ?

?
?

Perranporth is a lovely place to visit. NOT the place to buy an electric car with 70 miles range, and drive it back home 255 miles with Covid 19 symptoms starting to show themselves. That is what I did exactly one year ago. I should let it go by now ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan