DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The Texas Longhorn and blooming wildflowers

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The Texas longhorn is a breed of cattle known for its characteristic horns, which can extend to 120 inches tip to tip for steers and exceptional cows and bulls in the 70 to 80 inch tip to tip range. Horns can have a slight upward turn at their tips or even triple twist. Texas Longhorns are known for their extreme diversified coloring.This Longhorn was enjoying the beauty of the Texas wildflowers yesterday near Round Top……..The Texas wildflowers are at the moment in full bloom

Attachments

• Bull copy 42jpg.jpg
    Bull copy 42jpg.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
It looks kind of scrawny. Ribs and hips are showing big time.

Reactions: Beet
Nice photo! I miss TX

By the way, the flowers are known as Blue Bells. There are whole fields of them in central Texas. You can pick 'em, it's not allowed but you can purchase seeds and try to grow them elsewhere.

I didn't want to beat up on it too bad but now that the flood gates are open...The shadow looks bogus too. There is no shadow of the horns and the rest of it doesn't seem to fit the shape of the bull.

The simple clue for simple replacement edits like this is to look at the light. If you just think about the flowers and the direction of the light based on the shadows it doesn't match the light direction and shadows of the longhorn that has been pasted into the scene.

Reactions: Brojon and Beet
This is a much better representation of what our Texas Longhorns look like!View attachment 162014
Guess you didn't like the OP's picture which I thought a very good picture. This is not a competition which is what the picture you posted looks like that longhorn was in.

N
Guess you didn't like the OP's picture which I thought a very good picture. This is not a competition which is what the picture you posted looks like that longhorn was in.
No, I was responding to the post "It looks kind of scrawny". Here in Texas, BEVO is revered. (Except in College Station and Lubbock)

N

No, I was responding to the post "It looks kind of scrawny". Here in Texas, BEVO is revered. (Except in College Station and Lubbock)
Given that we have forum members who live far from Austin, it's worth noting that Bevo is the mascot of the University of Texas at Austin's athletic teams, the Longhorns.

Looks like the bull was added to the flowers, zoom in on the face.
I think you have a very important skill for todays times. How many fake photos have we seen in recent days of misinformation. Including one just recently of someone getting arrested that just left me saying, "Why"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne