DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The Texas Longhorn and blooming wildflowers

I think you have a very important skill for todays times. How many fake photos have we seen in recent days of misinformation. Including one just recently of someone getting arrested that just left me saying, "Why"
When I was a kid, we had a saying, "Don't believe everything you hear". Unfortunately, today it's, "Don't believe anything you hear or see, unless you see it with your own eyes".

Reactions: Beet
The Texas longhorn is a breed of cattle known for its characteristic horns, which can extend to 120 inches tip to tip for steers and exceptional cows and bulls in the 70 to 80 inch tip to tip range. Horns can have a slight upward turn at their tips or even triple twist. Texas Longhorns are known for their extreme diversified coloring.This Longhorn was enjoying the beauty of the Texas wildflowers yesterday near Round Top……..The Texas wildflowers are at the moment in full bloom
Just went 300 miles on a wildflower scouting trip in the Hill Country.
Not one longhorn. They are paving over and developing the Hill Country at an alarming rate.
Get those images now before it is gone forever.

• Sad
By the way, the flowers are known as Blue Bells. There are whole fields of them in central Texas. You can pick 'em, it's not allowed but you can purchase seeds and try to grow them elsewhere.
Blue Bonnets. A Lupine.
There's no laws against picking them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13