DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 The Walled Garden

The Fat Controller

Reactions
I'm pleasantly surprised at how good my home town looks from the air. This is Castle Park, home to Bangor Castle (our Town Hall) and The Walled Garden (of the post title). Notice the mobile phone mast 'disguised' as a tree - it's the only grey one among the greens and browns.

Good picture! When I first saw it it sort of looked like something you'd see in a game like Forge of Empires. (Grandson plays those, I watch) Many times, here is the US, they disguise (or try to) the cell towers as evergreen trees. Some you look at you wonder the what the heck kind of tree is that? HAHAHA

Reactions: The Fat Controller
I keep wanting to see one of these in a nasty thunder storm , think that would be amazing.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain.
Agreed, but even if you protect the electronics from the rain there's probably no way to keep raindrops off the lens, though theoretically you could catch the clouds between showers. ?

I'm pleasantly surprised at how good my home town looks from the air. This is Castle Park, home to Bangor Castle (our Town Hall) and The Walled Garden (of the post title). Notice the mobile phone mast 'disguised' as a tree - it's the only grey one among the greens and browns.

Hello How did you get this picture ? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98