DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Things I wish I had known before I got into drones.

Agreed.

Also why I think drones will now be designed to get less obstrusive - they will become smaller, quieter, and more quality-driven.

Perception is 99% of the issues we face.

I really like this video. The author makes a lot of good sense I like the part where of the video where he states that it is good to try and educate people about drones when confronted, Be non confrontational and if the person you are dealing with is aggressive, then pack up and leave. I also like the part where he says that you should not be hiding behind a tree. Be out in the open. I agree that this makes things less suspicions Keep up the good work. Thanks Mr Mint

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

I come from a life long love affair with airplanes and sixty years of flying them. I didn't like drones. It took me about 5 seconds of seeing the the sophisticated initialization of my pilot students Phantom to reconsider. I wasn't even turned off when after taking off he immediately flew it into a tree. I knew I had to have one. What I also knew from all those year of flying was that there are 9 zillion places to fly where you could bother no one and that I was not going to impress anyone by going out and showing everyone that I didn't know what I was doing. I never fly around people....over them...uh.. ;) next question?

I really like this video. The author makes a lot of good sense I like the part where of the video where he states that it is good to try and educate people about drones when confronted, Be non confrontational and if the person you are dealing with is aggressive, then pack up and leave. I also like the part where he says that you should not be hiding behind a tree. Be out in the open. I agree that this makes things less suspicions Keep up the good work. Thanks Mr Mint
I hide behind trees for the shade.

Reactions: hiflyer201
When I am flying and someone comes up and starts asking questions about the drone etc. I always tell them that at the moment I am flying an aircraft and must give my full attention to doing that. If you can wait a few minutes I will land and we can have a discussion. No one has been hostile or aggressive but just genuinely interested.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705